Thread: Final system changes...

beheader

Final system changes...

I made some final system changes to the ASWP core.

1. Set servers and ranking system to run as "services" on main server.

2. Re-wrote scripts for server launch.

3. Cleaned up stats scripting (especially where variables are passed)

In short... I'm done!

Re: Final system changes...

Nice goin o fearless one

beheader

author=Fragmiester link=board=501&num=993112046&start=0#1 date=06/22/01 at 02:06:08]
    Nice goin o fearless one
    Believe me, everything I've built, learned or engineered on this system allows me to command more money per hour as a consultant... And gives me the warm willies cause my friends and me are having a great time!

Fearless?? Nope... I'm afraid of a lot of stuff.... just not computers.

author=BEHEADER ASWP link=board=501&num=993112046&start=0#2 date=06/22/01 at 02:09:07]

Very well put

author=BEHEADER ASWP link=board=501&num=993112046&start=0#2 date=06/22/01 at 02:09:07]

Believe me, everything I've built, learned or engineered on this system allows me to command more money per hour as a consultant... And gives me the warm willies cause my friends and me are having a great time!

You are the biggety-bomb-shiz-nit Be!  My wife always bugs me about why I don't go into computer networking or something related.  You are why.  Guys like you are so many lightyears ahead of me that I just figure its easier to stay working on airplanes than to try to make my hobby a career.  As long as I have cool guys like you around to do the "dirty work" I won't mind a bit.  Great job Be!

oops, I posted. Stick a fork in this thread, it's done...

beheader

author=icepop77 link=board=501&num=993112046&start=0#4 date=06/22/01 at 21:54:26]

You are the biggety-bomb-shiz-nit Be! My wife always bugs me about why I don't go into computer networking or something related. You are why. Guys like you are so many lightyears ahead of me that I just figure its easier to stay working on airplanes than to try to make my hobby a career. As long as I have cool guys like you around to do the "dirty work" I won't mind a bit. Great job Be!
    Thank you for the compliment...

But you can still go into the data business.... you just have to love it enough to spend all your time at it.